Senior Aircraft Systems Analyst / Technical Engineering Writer
Dee Howard Company, San Antonio, Texas
06/92 - 01/93
Operations, Systems and Maintenance Manuals, (FAA Contract)
- Developed and maintained all DHC Thrust Reverser component/depot level maintenance manuals for the following aircraft: Lear 20, 30; Falcon 20, 2000; Jet Commander; 727QF; BAC 1-11; BAe 125; and Citation aircraft.
- Developed new and modified existing aircraft systems, operations and maintenance manuals IAW FAA Standard ATA-100 for UPS (United Parcel Service) Boeing 727-100QF (Quiet Freighter) contract.
- Developed new aircraft systems, operations and maintenance manuals IAW FAA Standard ATA-100 for the Italian Air Force's Boeing 707 Tanker/Air Command Post conversion.
- Responsible for researching and integrating Alenia/Dee Howard engineering, Rolls Royce TAY engine modification information including Collins EFIS System Glass Cockpit modifications into crew systems & operations manuals, and mechanic maintenance manuals.
- Developed unique and standard maintenance requirements such as system descriptive information, operational requirements, adjustment and testing, troubleshooting/fault diagnostics, and removal and installation procedures.
- Assisted in developing aircrew systems technical manuals.
- Proficient in avionics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics and fuel systems.
- Provided product engineering support and maintenance engineering to customer and vendors for all aircraft systems specializing in aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
- Designed and developed in-line troubleshooting/test equipment with operational instructions for Dee Howard aircraft thrust reverser systems.
- Supported DHC A/C test personnel with unusual thrust reverser malfunctions.
Test Equipment Design and Technical Documentation Support Services
Web site designed & hosted by AmeriGraf Technical Inc. © 2009 at Homestead™