XMCO Inc., Reston, VA (Diesel Division General Motors)
12/85 - 07/87
Logistics Engineer - LSA / ILS Engineering Group
Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) Program - (U.S. Marine Corps Contract)
- Co-leader on project LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) Anti-Tank and MC-25 vehicles for the USMC.
- Marine Corps Level of Repair and Life-cycle Cost analysis (MCLORA)
- Source Maintainability and Recoverability code analysis (SMR&C)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA) (D, D1 sheets)
- Maintenance Task Summary (C sheet)
- Special tool requirements (E sheets)
- Performed Logistics Support Analysis IAW DARCOM P 750-16 and MIL-STD-1388-1, 2 and 2A, on all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic systems, and TOW II Missile Control Systems.
LSA / ILS Engineering Support
Web site designed & hosted by AmeriGraf Technical Inc. © 2009 at Homestead™