AmeriGraf Technical Inc.’s owner/president Dominic Leuci has been actively providing technical expertise and guidance for government, commercial and high tech pharmaceutical industries for a quarter of a century. In 1994, Mr. Leuci founded AmeriGraf Technical Inc. Since then, AmeriGraf Technical Inc. has been successfully providing superior technical and engineering project support to companies around the nation, primarily in Central and Eastern North Carolina.
AmeriGraf Technical Contract Services Include:
- Design Requirements and Equipment Procurement Support
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) Support
- Installation/Commissioning/Debugging Support/Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) Support
- Critical Parameters Engineering Studies, Development and Execution Support
- Validation Documentation Development and Execution Support (Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operational Qualifications (OQ), Performance Qualifications (PQ), Process Validation (PV).
- Technical Documentation Support (Procedures and O&M manuals) – Government Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) Development Support
- Product Maintenance Support – Government Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Support
- Sustaining Engineering Change Control Support
Typical AmeriGraf Engineering Process Flow
Biotech., Medical Devices,
Manu / Filling / Packaging
Last updated: May 7, 2012
Click logo for